The NSK range of angular contact ball bearings has been designed to meet the increasingly demanding requirements of original equipment manufacturers. These bearings have a contact angle so that they can sustain significant axial loads in one direction together with radial loads. Furthermore, since an axial component is generated when a radial load is applied, these bearings are generally used in pairs, triplex sets, quadruplex sets, or multiplex sets. NSK offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of angular contact ball bearings available.
Product Features and Benefits:
- High-Quality Steel – Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced Grease Technology – NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High-Grade Balls – Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Super Finished Raceways – Specially honed to minimize noise and improve lubricant distribution and life.
- Contact Angle – Offered in 15, 25, 30, and 40-degree angles.
- Patented Seals – Provide resistance to contamination in the toughest environments.
- Cages – Available in a range of Polyamide, steel, and brass cage assemblies.
- Quality Assured – 100% testing ensures total product quality.