|Number of Row
By virtue of the line contact between rolling elements and raceways, cylindrical Roller Bearings have high radial load capacity and are suited for high-speed applications. With a patented high strength cage design in pressed steel our cylindrical roller bearings are comprised of machined brass and offer low noise,low heat generation and, for more arduous applications, can be supplied in a range of advanced special materials.
Features and Benefits of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearings:
- NSK offers a complete range, both metric and inch sizes available in metric and imperial bore sizes ranging from ½” to 1320 mm.
- High radial load capacity – making NSK cylindrical roller bearings suitable for high speed applications.
- Designs – designated NU, NJ, NUP, N or NF for single row bearings and NNU or NN for double row types, defines the bearing ring rib configuration.
- Cages – Available with pressed steel, machined brass cages throughout the range.
- Special designs – NSK manufactures a range of four-row cylindrical roller bearings, primarily designed for use as steel mill roll-neck bearings.
- Bearings are also available with both lubrication holes and a machined lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring.