A rolling-element bearing consisting of several freely revolving metal balls for maintaining the separation between two races or two concentric rings is called a “Ball Bearing”. It works on the rolling friction principle and is used to carry radial and axial loads, reduce surface rotational friction, maintain surface contact, etc.
Before proceeding further, learn about the features of Ball Bearings
Common key features of Ball Bearing
Based on the design, functionalities and other characteristic features, ball bearings are classified into various types. Here, we discuss the common features present in each rolling bearing apart from being durable:
- It uses grease with the dripping point of 195 degree
- Support tilting moment
- Control rotational as well as oscillatory motion
- Reduce the friction
- Can be used under a varied range of operating temperature
- Carry high-speed load
- Excellent sealing shield
- Easy to maintain
- Made up of hard metal
- Used to reduce contact between surfaces
- Increase the performance of motor, etc.
For availing of the rich-featured ball bearing, you can contact Labdhi Engineering Co, a reputed Ball Bearing Dealer in Mumbai, India.
Get Amazed with the Uses of Ball Bearings
Ball bearings are used in a variety of appliances used in daily life. Have a look
- In-home appliances like air conditioning units, refrigerators, ovens, generators, dishwashers, washing and drying machines,
- In the photocopiers and other office equipment’s
- In the computer hard drive
- In skateboards, bicycles, etc.
On the contrary, it is used in various industrial applications
- For a generation of electricity in turbines
- Integrated into compressors, pumps, and electric motors used in wind and hydroelectric power plants
Designing such kinds of high-featured products needs extreme care and industry experience. So, if you want to purchase ball bearings, always choose the product of a trustworthy company because only a reliable company provides a quality-tested range.
You can consider Labdhi Engineering Co. for availing of different types of ball bearings. The company has established its root in the market and became a leading Ball Bearing Dealer in Mumbai, India. So, without any doubt, you can consider their products available at economic rates.
The range of ball bearings offered by Labdhi Engineering Co. consists of:
- Ball Bearings: Made with Chrome Steel, it is used in machinery to provide hassle-free operation
- Fag Ball Bearing: It possesses low frictional torque and is hence suitable for high-speed applications.
- Double Row Spherical Roller Bearings: Bear high load capacity for a long duration. It is used in critical dimensions for improving bearing performance.
- Double Row Ball Bearings– Designed with strong metal and found useful in various industrial applications
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings– Available in varied designs, these bearings are widely used in high-speed applications
Besides the above-mentioned, we also design and develop other kinds of bearings including:
- Bearing Sleeve
- Cylindrical Needle Roller Bearings
- Axial Load Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Conveyor Roller Bearing
- Angular Contact Bearings, and more
Ball Bearings are small hard balls used in machines to reduce friction between two rings or races. These products are widely used in making machines and other industrial applications. If you want to avail a versatile range of strong, durable and self-retaining ball bearings at a reasonable price, freely contact us at https://labdhibearing.com/.